Candida albicans is the most common yeast that we live with. It’s found naturally on our skin and in certain parts of our bodies. We explain what Candida albicans is and 11 scenarios when its overgrowth or presence means infection. Learn about other Candida infections and how they’re diagnosed, too.
- Medical News Today: Keto diet may protect against cognitive decline
- A 10-Minute Love Handle Workout
- 5 Exercises People Always Get Wrong at the Gym, According to Trainers
- Putting This $3 Gadget in Your Wine Glass Can Supposedly Prevent a Hangover—So We Tried It
- I Lost 100 Pounds In One Year After I Realized Losing Weight Wasn’t Going to Make Me Happy
- Medical News Today: What tests are used to diagnose COPD?
- Medical News Today: How to make a heating pad at home
- Medical News Today: New type of nerve stimulation relieves chronic back pain
- Medical News Today: How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Medical News Today: Antidepressants could stave off dementia