If the insides of the nasal passages are too dry, it can cause pain, itching, scabbing, nosebleeds, and congestion. However, a dry nose is rarely a cause for concern, and a person can usually treat it themselves, by inhaling steam or by using a humidifier, nasal sprays, or nasal rinses. Learn more here.
- Medical News Today: What to know about radiation dermatitis
- Medical News Today: How to use coconut oil for eczema
- Medical News Today: Psoriasis and lupus: What’s the difference?
- Medical News Today: Home remedies for relieving gas during pregnancy
- Unleash Your Inner Athlete In Venus Williams’s Newest EleVen Activewear Collection
- How a Rock Climbing Trip Taught Me How to Trust
- Medical News Today: Eating when full: A battle between two brain signals
- Medical News Today: Scientists discover what drives inflammation in IBD
- 9 Great Gifts Vegans Will Love
- Medical News Today: How the smell of disease can affect healthy people