Chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD) makes breathing difficult, which can impact on a person’s energy levels and lead to fatigue. People with COPD can improve how much energy they have and reduce fatigue with lifestyle changes, including breathing exercises, eating well, and exercising regularly. Learn more here.
- Medical News Today: What to know about radiation dermatitis
- Medical News Today: How to use coconut oil for eczema
- Medical News Today: Psoriasis and lupus: What’s the difference?
- Medical News Today: Home remedies for relieving gas during pregnancy
- Unleash Your Inner Athlete In Venus Williams’s Newest EleVen Activewear Collection
- How a Rock Climbing Trip Taught Me How to Trust
- Medical News Today: Eating when full: A battle between two brain signals
- Medical News Today: Scientists discover what drives inflammation in IBD
- 9 Great Gifts Vegans Will Love
- Medical News Today: How the smell of disease can affect healthy people