People take acetaminophen, also known as paracetamol or Tylenol, to treat pain and fever. In combination with alcohol, this drug can cause side effects, such as stomach upset, or severely damage the liver. In this article, we outline the risks of combining acetaminophen and alcohol and give tips on how to stay safe.
- Medical News Today: What to know about radiation dermatitis
- Medical News Today: How to use coconut oil for eczema
- Medical News Today: Psoriasis and lupus: What’s the difference?
- Medical News Today: Home remedies for relieving gas during pregnancy
- Unleash Your Inner Athlete In Venus Williams’s Newest EleVen Activewear Collection
- How a Rock Climbing Trip Taught Me How to Trust
- Medical News Today: Eating when full: A battle between two brain signals
- Medical News Today: Scientists discover what drives inflammation in IBD
- 9 Great Gifts Vegans Will Love
- Medical News Today: How the smell of disease can affect healthy people