There are several risk factors associated with mouth cancer. A recent study conducted in Taiwan might add another to the list: air pollution.
- Medical News Today: Keto diet may protect against cognitive decline
- A 10-Minute Love Handle Workout
- 5 Exercises People Always Get Wrong at the Gym, According to Trainers
- Putting This $3 Gadget in Your Wine Glass Can Supposedly Prevent a Hangover—So We Tried It
- I Lost 100 Pounds In One Year After I Realized Losing Weight Wasn’t Going to Make Me Happy
- Medical News Today: What tests are used to diagnose COPD?
- Medical News Today: How to make a heating pad at home
- Medical News Today: New type of nerve stimulation relieves chronic back pain
- Medical News Today: How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Medical News Today: Antidepressants could stave off dementia