The radial nerve is prone to injury, even from minor incidents, such as sleeping on the arm. Radial nerve injury is also common after breaking the arm. In this article, learn about other causes, as well as symptoms and treatments.
- Medical News Today: Keto diet may protect against cognitive decline
- A 10-Minute Love Handle Workout
- 5 Exercises People Always Get Wrong at the Gym, According to Trainers
- Putting This $3 Gadget in Your Wine Glass Can Supposedly Prevent a Hangover—So We Tried It
- I Lost 100 Pounds In One Year After I Realized Losing Weight Wasn’t Going to Make Me Happy
- Medical News Today: What tests are used to diagnose COPD?
- Medical News Today: How to make a heating pad at home
- Medical News Today: New type of nerve stimulation relieves chronic back pain
- Medical News Today: How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Medical News Today: Antidepressants could stave off dementia