A bump can form on the roof of the mouth due to many conditions, including canker sores, mucoceles, torus palatinus, and oral candidiasis. The bump can even be an extra tooth. Most underlying causes are benign, but some require medical treatment. Learn more about the causes and their other symptoms in this article.
- Medical News Today: What to know about radiation dermatitis
- Medical News Today: How to use coconut oil for eczema
- Medical News Today: Psoriasis and lupus: What’s the difference?
- Medical News Today: Home remedies for relieving gas during pregnancy
- Unleash Your Inner Athlete In Venus Williams’s Newest EleVen Activewear Collection
- How a Rock Climbing Trip Taught Me How to Trust
- Medical News Today: Eating when full: A battle between two brain signals
- Medical News Today: Scientists discover what drives inflammation in IBD
- 9 Great Gifts Vegans Will Love
- Medical News Today: How the smell of disease can affect healthy people